Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections
Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2017
this is a fantastic price for this item. I was surprised at how well this item was made and am so happy I decided to purchase it! I'm debating on getting a second one because you can use it for a lot of things. Nice smooth surface. Plexy glass window. The hinges are delicate but unless your an ogre or super clumbsy your not going to break it. Great find!!!!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2021
We bought this to organize our tea bags but the sections are too tall so the tea bags fall into it and you cannot see them very easily.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021
We got this for our furnished rental. It is such a wonderful way to show hospitality! We also have an electric tea kettle and keep all kinds of tea out in this box so that people can serve themselves.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2021
Came broken twice. Not sure if Amazon the issue, but I will never buy this brand again. Secure your package ffs.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020
Solid tea storage box. Nothing exciting, does the job well. Wish it had a handle or something for opening. Bought as an open box deal at a reduced rate, wouldn't have paid more.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2021
I'm using this for tea bag storage. It's beautiful, sturdy, spacious, great for the job. The only complaint is that one of the bottom edges is not perfectly smooth and when I pick it up it feels a little rough, like it might splinter a little. But it hasn't, not al all, I would have just liked these edges smoother to the touch.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2019
My hubby really like this tea box. He ONLY drinks Lipton...lol It fits at least 120 bags! He felt it was a little cumbersome to open in. So I used construction adhesive and added a $2.50 knob I got at Hobby Lobby. He loved it!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020
I adore this tea container. I love how many teabags I can fit into each cubby and I love that the lid is transparent. Such a nice way to keep a variety of teas organized
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2018
It is a really nice box and i do reccomend it. However, be careful if you live in a house with no air conditioning as when i moved to my new home with no air conditioning. When it got hot & humid it caused my box to mold over. Particularly where i had the type of tea bags without paper or foil wrappers. So just be careful as to how you use it and you will be fine. Unfortunately i had to get rid of mine as it molded through too much. But most likely i will ordering a replacement now that we have a.c. and my home is more temperature regulated. So great product but just a heads up.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020
Mine came with the glass not cut properly. It was sliding around in the glass placement. There were some wood pieces poking out. Needs to be sanded down more.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020
I had ordered this item to give as a gift but was disappointed in the quality of the item. A lot of the edges were uneven and looks like it was made quickly with not much care. It also has a plastic top, which I should have known but didn't realize.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020
I know that a picture is worth a thousand words. However, I have taken a picture three times and it would not attach. I will tell you this was worth more money than I paid for it. Excellent quality and I would recommend it to anyone! One of the best purchases I've made on Amazon!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020
Love it! Stored all my tea bags in this and it looks so organized. I love the window, shows all the tea bags. The entire box is just aesthetically pleasing. My mom even wants one for herself now.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018
I'm generally disappointed with this tea box. It looks nice, but it arrived with several cracks and numerous scratches across the plastic face of the box. This immediately makes it feel like a cheap box, which I suppose is fitting given the low price point. That's the only reason this is getting 2 stars rather than 1 - at less than $15, it's hard to complain, but I would still prefer to at least receive the product in proper condition. You get what you pay for, in the end.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019
This box is a nice quality tea box. Feels sturdy. The only down side is that with the tea bags I buy if I stack them close together and fill the whole square the lid will not shut all the way. I did not think to measure that when I bought it.
再生された生態繊維市場は2030年までに約百万の収益に達すると予想 ...
Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C. Poole Company, Foss Performance ...
Japan Standard Commodity Classification
and supporting materials for packing (except otherwise classified) 25 1 Metal containers 25 2 Glass containers 25 3 Plastic containers 25 4 Paper, paperboard and cellophane containers 25 5 Wooden and ...
竹原料市場次のような主要企業からの多くの戦略の採用- Company Three ...
新しい市場調査レポート竹原料市場からその膨大な調査レポートのコレクション。 分析は、主要な課題に対する主要な市場のダイナミクスの影響と、課題を克服し、市場での存在感を拡大するために主要なベンダーと市場プレーヤーが採用した戦略を追跡し ...
外国人と盛り上がる「日本のお祭」と英語表現
Geta are casual sandals made of wood. Setta are made of soft materials such as bamboo sheaths and straw, and they can be either formal or casual footwear. (下駄は木でできた ...
WDH 置き風鈴セット 金
Base of a wind chime which is made with bamboo is certified as a Japanese traditional crafts is produced in Shizuoka city, Shizuoka prefecture. The materials of brass metal, used for the wind chimes, ...
再生された生態繊維市場は2030年までに約百万の収益に達すると予想 ...
Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C. Poole Company, Foss Performance ...
Japan Standard Commodity Classification
and supporting materials for packing (except otherwise classified) 25 1 Metal containers 25 2 Glass containers 25 3 Plastic containers 25 4 Paper, paperboard and cellophane containers 25 5 Wooden and ...
竹原料市場次のような主要企業からの多くの戦略の採用- Company Three ...
新しい市場調査レポート竹原料市場からその膨大な調査レポートのコレクション。 分析は、主要な課題に対する主要な市場のダイナミクスの影響と、課題を克服し、市場での存在感を拡大するために主要なベンダーと市場プレーヤーが採用した戦略を追跡し ...
外国人と盛り上がる「日本のお祭」と英語表現
Geta are casual sandals made of wood. Setta are made of soft materials such as bamboo sheaths and straw, and they can be either formal or casual footwear. (下駄は木でできた ...
WDH 置き風鈴セット 金
Base of a wind chime which is made with bamboo is certified as a Japanese traditional crafts is produced in Shizuoka city, Shizuoka prefecture. The materials of brass metal, used for the wind chimes, ...