(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
製品の詳細
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020

Love having this on my counter. It’s better looking in person and hold all my different teas.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2021

It's like my favorite thing in the kitchen right now. It fits almost ten boxes of tea.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019

I’m using my box for tea bags only, I loved the first one so much so I bought two additional ones :) would highly recommend!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019

It's very nice and sturdy. This is my 3 one it brought for others.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2019

I looove this box for keeping my teas. Tea stays fresh, and looks classy doing so!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2016

Simple yet funtionable. I love tea but had way too many boxes in the already small kitchen. This fits a box of tea in each section depending on how bug your tea bags are. This also takes up less space in my kitchen which makes my mom happy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019

Fit perfect . I was able to fit lots of tea bags and now looks amazing and organized

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018

Quality of the wood and finish is so-so. The look and storage is wonderful. I store my tea bags facing up. For the price, definitely worth trying.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018

3.8 inches high is not enough for you tea box to close. What's the point of having this if it cant even close properly. I will be returning.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020

Love Love Love!!! Excellent product, excellent service!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020

This is my second one I love it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2015

This is perfect for what we wanted. The plexi glass is thin but this is exactly what we needed to store our tea so we don't have 4 or 5 boxes of tea on the counter. It fits on the counter or in the drawer. Again... perfect for what we needed.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2020

does exactly everything I need and looks cute

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2015

This box arrivd quickley and well packaged. Unfortunately as I was taking it out of the box the lid literally fell apart in my hands. The corners came apart, the clear plastic top fell out, and the sides separated from everything else. This was not shipping damage, this was poor craftsmenship. I did not contact the company back because I was able to apply wood glue, clamps, and a little time to make sure I have a lid that will stay in one piece.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019

I was be able to organize the different tea. Very well made box.