23 Cup Dspnsr with Free TDS Me

23 Cup Dspnsr with Free TDS Me
Rating
製品の詳細
Only Filter Pitcher Certified by the NSF to Reduce Lead and Chromium 6; 5-Stage Filtration Removal 99.6% of Dissolved Solids; BPA Free; One-handed push to dispense spout to fill any bottle or cup; TDS meter that provides a digital reading so you know when it is time to change your filter

ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser with Free TDS Meter (Total Dissolved Solids) - ZD-018
23-cup
Blue and White
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎ZeroWater
Model Number: ‎ZD-018
Package Dimensions: ‎38.7 x 29.1 x 15.6 cm
Material: ‎Plastic/Multi
Color: ‎Blue/Clear
Size: ‎23カップ
Package Weight: ‎2.19 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎ZeroWater
Volume: ‎5800 Milliliters
Capacity: ‎5.4 Liters
Item Weight: ‎1.8 Kilograms
Byline
Brand: ZeroWater
Merchant
Sold by: HOCAOGLU GROUP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021

Water comes out brown

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

As advertised. That being said the filters can get air bubbles, google to fix.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

I had a smaller Zero water before, and it always was good. Needed a larger container, for drinks and for coffee. Good product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

I know I was a bit apprehensive in getting this due to people saying the water tasted terrible... I personally loved the taste of the water and it got better with every refill filtered. My husband enjoys it as well. I am VERY pleased with this and will be buying this product again. The only issue I had was the flimsy cover on top. It snapped off. Not a huge deal, just could really use a different means of attaching the top cover.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

Like the product very much and would buy again. I never let it get to low on water as it does take time to filter the tap water

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2021

I used to get many, many gallons of good water from this filters, but now the filters have to be replaced after just a few gallons.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2021

This product broke after two months. It filtered water great but the button you have to squeeze to get the water out no longer works, so its effectively useless.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021

Aside from its ease of use and ease to clean, it's actually made me much more attentive to our water.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

I had really high hopes for this filter system and so far I love it however the water tester I got isn’t working and can not get it to work.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 21, 2021

Was highly recommended to me. So I ordered from Amazon to test out. Glad I did. I tested my Brita filtered water vs Zero water and there was a noticeable difference. And Brita reads quite high with the water tester.The zero filters slower so I do have to remember to keep it filled but I use it for 2-4 40oz water bottles everyday and it’s working great and filter change hasn’t been needed yet

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

I am writing this review after 6 weeks of continuous use and hopefully help others looking at this for their water filtration needs - I would not say that the product was misleading or the quality of the product was bad. Works as advertised and the build quality issues that other had with the faucet have not surfaced on my unit yet. Overall it is as advertised.However, if your town/city's TDS range is above 200, the filters will last not more than 2 weeks (longest was just about 16 days). Our town water is at 240-250 TDS and the filters would start initially at zero (perfect water) but within 2 weeks the rating would be back to 50+ with a noticeable distaste in the water. I was initially bullish as this being a solution to our plastic bottle situation and in fact ordered 6 additional filters with the zerowater pitcher. I have been through 4 filters now in the past 60 days. So this is not going to work for us unfortunately.I have ordered an undersink filtration system and would advise others with higher TDS to look at spending a little more money for better piece of mind. Hopefully this is helpful for others.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

It does what it advertised,zero dissolved solids, however the taste is undrinkable to me. I'm going back to the fridge water

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

It filters the water and it tastes good

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021

The product was really nice, but after 2 months use it gives a metallic taste. Don't know what is wrong. I would like to get something with a long durability.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021

Would be nice to have tight fitting lid. It is a little cumbersome to fill and transfer back to fridge. But I love the water it produces. Tastes so fresh and clean.

赤江珠緒 “激似”柔道金・阿部詩への便乗自粛していた ...
8日に閉幕した五輪についてトークする中で、赤江アナは「私、前々回(の放送で)言われた教えはちゃんと守って、冷静に過ごしたオリンピック期間でした」と、月曜パートナーのカンニング竹山(50)に報告した。 赤江アナは、柔道女子52キロ級で金メダルを獲得した阿部詩(21=日体大)と顔が似ていることがSNSで話題に。先月26日の放送でも、阿部について触れていたが、その際に「『似てるなんてことは、たまむすび以 ...

ベシクタシュ、元ブラジル代表MFアレックス・テイシェイラを ...
ベシクタシュは9日、元 ブラジル代表 MFアレックス・テイシェイラ (31)をフリートランスファーで獲得したことを公式ツイッターで発表した。 【動画】“怪物”ロナウドのキックオフゴール 2010年に ヴァスコ・ダ・ガマ からシャフタールへ加入したテイシェイラは、7シーズンで公式戦223試合に出場して89得点を記録し、ウクライナリーグの優勝を5度にわたって経験。 この活躍により当時は チェルシー ...

結論:「Dance with Devils」の動画を全話無料視聴するならU-NEXTがお ...
「Dance with Devils」の全話無料視聴ならここ!U-NEXT公式サイトへこの記事は「Dance with Devils」について 「Dance with Devils」の動画を全話無料で視聴したい 「Dance w ...

【独自】日本の高級ブドウなぜ“韓国産”? 無断栽培か 直撃に ...
ヒーロー像は憧れから共感へ…映画『フリー・ガイ』公開 『デッドプール』のライアン・レイノルズ主演の最新作『フリー・ガイ』の魅力と、近年エンタメ作品で描かれてきた“ヒーロー像”の変化に迫る。 アーティストの“音のこだわり”、イヤホンで実現 「この音響で聴いてほしい」というアーティストの想いを実現する『Just ear』のコラボシリーズで、藍井エイルモデルが発売された。 “最高の夏”を描くフルCGアニ ...

世界のレッチリ・フリーも162センチの町田に驚嘆「史上最もお気に ...
「東京五輪・バスケットボール女子・決勝、日本75-90米国」(8日、さいたまスーパーアリーナ) 日本は諦めないプレーで最後まで得点差を縮めたが、世界ランキング1位で6連覇中の米国に15点差で敗れ、銀メダルとなった。 2メートル3センチのブリトニー・グリナー(30)を軸に攻撃を組み立てる米国に、162センチのポイントガード、町田瑠唯(るい)(28)を起点に鋭いドライブやパスなど様々なバリエーションで ...