Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1
Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:3 by 5 Foot
N/A
N/A
Item Model
Model 2710
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 152.4 x 0.64 x 91.44 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer: Annin
Item model number: Model 2710
Product Dimensions: 152.4 x 0.64 x 91.44 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer: Annin
Item model number: Model 2710
Byline
Brand: Annin Flagmakers
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B001J34TZ4, B003J36E50, B001PMV9O8
Size Variations
3 by 5 Foot, 4 by 6 Foot, 5 by 8 Foot
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B001J34TZ4: 5 by 8 Foot
B003J36E50: 3 by 5 Foot
B001PMV9O8: 4 by 6 Foot
B003J36E50: 3 by 5 Foot
B001PMV9O8: 4 by 6 Foot
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021
I bought this flag to put up for the 4th of July. Put it up this morning and noticed it was already falling apart at the far end of the flag. I would not purchase this flag again.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021
Living in the Nevada desert, we usually go through a flag within 4 months. Between the scorching heat, high UV index, and wind storms our flags usually fade quickly and start ripping fast. I spent a couple dollars more for this vinyl Annin flag and wished i done it earlier. When i first flew this flag, i also replaced the flag flying below it. The second flag has already faded from black to a grayish gold color and about 6” of the end has already tattered off, but this Annin… still looks like the day i bought it! I’m not buying an American flag from any other company!!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
A good thickness and looks nice. Well made!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
It shines in the sun beautifully
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
I hope it will last longer then the ones I have ordered in the past.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021
I fly mine at trend of my dock. I gave the other one to my neighbor and they use it the same way.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
Bought this flag March 30,2021.Today is June 28,2021 completely faded. Bought a flag from home depot lasted almost two years with minimal fading, looks nice out of the box but color doesn't last
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
This material looks like it will not shred very easy with our Idaho winds and feels thicker. Hoping to have longer term luck with this one (3' x 5'). Will probably replace our front flag after seeing the quality of this one?.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021
The flag is well made and I appreciate that it is U.S. made. I fly the flag 24-7 on a lighted pole in the central valley of California. I swap out the flags every year because of the fading of the materials used. I cannot expect the colors not to fade, just disappointed that they do. One should offer a "2-fer" on the orders.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021
Beautiful quality. Looks great
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021
Bought this to replace the aging, wind stretched and frayed nylon flag, flown at the rv park I manage. First of all, it is American made. Secondly, it is thick with texture of a heavy cotton military flag. As an American and a Veteran, I am proud to salute this flag as I raise or lower it for the day.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021
Have purchase many American flags and have found that the best quality is polyester. This flag is of great quality, color is bright and the price was much better than the one I purchased before at a higher price.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
So far I’m impressed with the quality and the material. Hope I can say that in a year.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
Great quality and decent price
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021
I recommend these flags. Made in the USA!
【速報】30日は25人の陽性確認 佐賀県
佐賀県は30日、新たに25人の新型コロナウイルス陽性を確認したと発表しました。このうち11人は、過去の陽性者と関連がない新規。県内の陽性確認は、合わせて2719人となっています。1 2700例目 50歳代 男性 白石町 (新規)2 2701例目 40歳代 女性 小城市 (新規)3 2702例目 10歳代 男性 吉野ヶ里町 (他県陽性者関連)4 2703例目 20歳代 女性 佐賀市 (新規)5 27 ...