Aroma Housewares AEW 306 5 Quart Braising Pan

Aroma Housewares AEW 306 5 Quart Braising Pan
Rating
製品の詳細
Large 5 Quart Capacity with high domed lid; Rapid heat – up – with consistent heat retention; Full range temperature control; Durable nonstick coating; Cool – Touch Base and Handles

Aroma Housewares AEW – 306 5 Quart Electric Wok
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Aroma Housewares
Model Number: ‎AEW-306
Package Dimensions: ‎40 x 38.9 x 20.8 cm
Wattage: ‎1400.00
Package Weight: ‎4.47 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Aroma Housewares
Capacity: ‎5 Liters
Item Weight: ‎8.4 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Aroma Housewares
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2020

The first time I received this item the box was crushed, the chopsticks were broken and the wok itself was bent and misshapen and the pieces wouldn't fit together. The second time I received the order it was missing the chopsticks. I generally really like the aroma brand but this was really disappointing.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2020

The first time I received this item the box was crushed, the chopsticks were broken and the wok itself was bent and misshapen and the pieces wouldn't fit together. The second time I received the order it was missing the chopsticks. I generally really like the aroma brand but this was really disappointing.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2019

Bought this as a replacement for a similar wok with similar features ....for less than half the price! I like that this has a removable base for ease of cleaning (just as the twice as expensive competitive model did). Have used this item for close to a month with no issues. Very pleased with this product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2019

Bought this as a replacement for a similar wok with similar features ....for less than half the price! I like that this has a removable base for ease of cleaning (just as the twice as expensive competitive model did). Have used this item for close to a month with no issues. Very pleased with this product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2012

I noticed that the Walmart sells stove top woks for more than the price of this great electric wok that you can take apart and wash in the dishwasher. I mean, "Duh"! It heats up Fast and HOT...take care of your veggies. I like to stay and coddle them around, but this is much faster than on the stove...and so much nicer. I don't know how to say this, but somehow, the wok is more gentle when browning ingredients. You can twist off the bottom and wash the whole thing in the dishwasher.It comes with a tempura tray and also one for steaming....and some great stirring chopsticks...and all for less than Walmart charges for a stovetop edition of this product....certainly not this gem!The clean up is so-o simple. It also does steaming and tempura- all for a lesser price than Walmart charges than for it's "lower than basic".Shipped and came in two days- How great is that!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2012

I noticed that the Walmart sells stove top woks for more than the price of this great electric wok that you can take apart and wash in the dishwasher. I mean, "Duh"! It heats up Fast and HOT...take care of your veggies. I like to stay and coddle them around, but this is much faster than on the stove...and so much nicer. I don't know how to say this, but somehow, the wok is more gentle when browning ingredients. You can twist off the bottom and wash the whole thing in the dishwasher.It comes with a tempura tray and also one for steaming....and some great stirring chopsticks...and all for less than Walmart charges for a stovetop edition of this product....certainly not this gem!The clean up is so-o simple. It also does steaming and tempura- all for a lesser price than Walmart charges than for it's "lower than basic".Shipped and came in two days- How great is that!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020

I liked the durability the ease of cleaning and the even way it cooks. No waiting for it to get hot or uneven cooking or slow heat going off and on steady heat cooks fast and fantastic. The glass lid and the wok are really sturdy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020

I liked the durability the ease of cleaning and the even way it cooks. No waiting for it to get hot or uneven cooking or slow heat going off and on steady heat cooks fast and fantastic. The glass lid and the wok are really sturdy.

電気温水ボイラー市場2021-2026:COVID-19の影響に関する分析|
電気温水ボイラー 2026年までの市場産業予測 調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気温水ボイラー市場の規模と2021年から2026 ...

【輸入品日本向け】
Aroma Housewares 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup UNCOOKED) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (ARC-743-1NG) by Aroma Housewares こちらは日本で使用されていた商品を海外で買取りした物ですので日本でも使用できます。付属品についての記載がない場合がありますので、ご不明な場合は ...

電気湯沸かし器 市場 サイズ、シェア、統計、トレンド、タイプ ...
ダウンロードサンプルのリクエスト カスタマイズの必要性カスタマイズの必要性 価格と購入オプション; 電気湯沸かし器市場に関する調査レポートには、市場規模、シェア、売上分析、技術革新、機会分析、市場の主要プレーヤー、生産、買収の種類、市場 ...

Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウル ストーンウェア
『Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウルストーンウェア』は、7回の取引実績を持つ this Point さんから出品されました。食器 ...

電気炊飯器 2026年までの市場産業予測
調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気炊飯器市場の規模と2021年から2026年の間の予測を発表しています。そしてアプリケーションセグメントは、グローバルおよびローカル市場向けに提供されています。 炊飯器は米の料理のための電気台所機器の使用です。

電気温水ボイラー市場2021-2026:COVID-19の影響に関する分析|
電気温水ボイラー 2026年までの市場産業予測 調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気温水ボイラー市場の規模と2021年から2026 ...

【輸入品日本向け】
Aroma Housewares 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup UNCOOKED) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (ARC-743-1NG) by Aroma Housewares こちらは日本で使用されていた商品を海外で買取りした物ですので日本でも使用できます。付属品についての記載がない場合がありますので、ご不明な場合は ...

電気湯沸かし器 市場 サイズ、シェア、統計、トレンド、タイプ ...
ダウンロードサンプルのリクエスト カスタマイズの必要性カスタマイズの必要性 価格と購入オプション; 電気湯沸かし器市場に関する調査レポートには、市場規模、シェア、売上分析、技術革新、機会分析、市場の主要プレーヤー、生産、買収の種類、市場 ...

Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウル ストーンウェア
『Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウルストーンウェア』は、7回の取引実績を持つ this Point さんから出品されました。食器 ...

電気炊飯器 2026年までの市場産業予測
調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気炊飯器市場の規模と2021年から2026年の間の予測を発表しています。そしてアプリケーションセグメントは、グローバルおよびローカル市場向けに提供されています。 炊飯器は米の料理のための電気台所機器の使用です。

電気温水ボイラー市場2021-2026:COVID-19の影響に関する分析|
電気温水ボイラー 2026年までの市場産業予測 調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気温水ボイラー市場の規模と2021年から2026 ...

【輸入品日本向け】
Aroma Housewares 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup UNCOOKED) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (ARC-743-1NG) by Aroma Housewares こちらは日本で使用されていた商品を海外で買取りした物ですので日本でも使用できます。付属品についての記載がない場合がありますので、ご不明な場合は ...

電気湯沸かし器 市場 サイズ、シェア、統計、トレンド、タイプ ...
ダウンロードサンプルのリクエスト カスタマイズの必要性カスタマイズの必要性 価格と購入オプション; 電気湯沸かし器市場に関する調査レポートには、市場規模、シェア、売上分析、技術革新、機会分析、市場の主要プレーヤー、生産、買収の種類、市場 ...

Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウル ストーンウェア
『Signature Housewares 茶碗ボウルストーンウェア』は、7回の取引実績を持つ this Point さんから出品されました。食器 ...

電気炊飯器 2026年までの市場産業予測
調査報告書は、基準年2021年の世界電気炊飯器市場の規模と2021年から2026年の間の予測を発表しています。そしてアプリケーションセグメントは、グローバルおよびローカル市場向けに提供されています。 炊飯器は米の料理のための電気台所機器の使用です。