Superb Extraction – Stainless Steel construction – Easy to operate; Easy to clean – dishwasher safe – Easy assembly/disassembly – Easily mounts to countertops; Fits countertops up to 2 1/4 thick – Lightweight & portable – great for RV & Travel; Juices Wheatgrass & Barleygrass amazingly well – Non – toxic? WON-B 'T Rust; Juices Approximately 1 oz. PER MINUTE – Weight: approx. 6 lbs – Five year warranty, 30 – Day. Full money back guarantee.
handy pantry HJ Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
Stainless Steel
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2015
At first I was skeptical about this juicer but it holds up over time, is well worth the money. You can juice all types of greens not just wheatgrass. Clean up is easy, better then an electrical juicer with all the parts.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2015
At first I was skeptical about this juicer but it holds up over time, is well worth the money. You can juice all types of greens not just wheatgrass. Clean up is easy, better then an electrical juicer with all the parts.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2007
I was looking for portability, flexibilty, durability, all in an easy-to-clean device. I got all. This is far simpler to clean than any other juicer on the market. It also juices carrot, celery, apple and other green leafy vegetables quite well. I've used it daily for a month. I expect it will last for several years at least. Even my 8 year old neice used it to juice carrots.***UPDATE ***Still works after 5 years. Someone commented that it does not juice carrots well. It does not juice carrots as well as a centrifugal juicer, I have to agree, but I was expecting that when I bought it.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2007
I was looking for portability, flexibilty, durability, all in an easy-to-clean device. I got all. This is far simpler to clean than any other juicer on the market. It also juices carrot, celery, apple and other green leafy vegetables quite well. I've used it daily for a month. I expect it will last for several years at least. Even my 8 year old neice used it to juice carrots.***UPDATE ***Still works after 5 years. Someone commented that it does not juice carrots well. It does not juice carrots as well as a centrifugal juicer, I have to agree, but I was expecting that when I bought it.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2013
This is a solidly made, effective juicer. I found it easy to set up, use, and clean. Will last forever. It takes a bit of muscle at times to crank, but it is so solid no worries about anything falling apart. Just make sure you have it securely fastened to your counter. We have juiced greens such as kale with equal effectiveness as well.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2013
This is a solidly made, effective juicer. I found it easy to set up, use, and clean. Will last forever. It takes a bit of muscle at times to crank, but it is so solid no worries about anything falling apart. Just make sure you have it securely fastened to your counter. We have juiced greens such as kale with equal effectiveness as well.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019
Quality item. You would have to try hard to break this tool.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019
Quality item. You would have to try hard to break this tool.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2013
The quality is outstanding. The entire pieces of the unit are one piece stainless steel. You get a tremendous amount of juice from this machine. I have a Chanmpion and Omega masticating juicers and this actually provides more juice.The only thing lacking is the acssesories to collect the juice. You need a low profile collection bowl that is narrow. Not easy to find.The greatest advantage is that you can juice anywhere you have a place to mount it, no electricity.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2013
The quality is outstanding. The entire pieces of the unit are one piece stainless steel. You get a tremendous amount of juice from this machine. I have a Chanmpion and Omega masticating juicers and this actually provides more juice.The only thing lacking is the acssesories to collect the juice. You need a low profile collection bowl that is narrow. Not easy to find.The greatest advantage is that you can juice anywhere you have a place to mount it, no electricity.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2016
We are juicing wheat grass for the first time. This works great and cleans up easily. Hope it lasts a lifetime!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2016
We are juicing wheat grass for the first time. This works great and cleans up easily. Hope it lasts a lifetime!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2012
Sturdy construction. Cleans up in under a minute. Good juicing for grasses. Quiet. I fully expect this will be in my kitchen for the next decade.The reverse threads will confuse new users, but these are made so the auger doesn't pop off the end. You'll see.I suggest placing a shallow bowl under the front of the juicer. Juice will come out of the three holes in the bottom as well as from the front (where the spent grass comes out).After a month and a half I'm still in love with it.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2012
Sturdy construction. Cleans up in under a minute. Good juicing for grasses. Quiet. I fully expect this will be in my kitchen for the next decade.The reverse threads will confuse new users, but these are made so the auger doesn't pop off the end. You'll see.I suggest placing a shallow bowl under the front of the juicer. Juice will come out of the three holes in the bottom as well as from the front (where the spent grass comes out).After a month and a half I'm still in love with it.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2017
Easy to clean and assemble. Juices leafy greens and wheatgrass effective.
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域>
「DREAMBEERオリジナルビアグラスセット」プレゼントキャンペーンも実施 ... [画像15: https://prtimes.jp/i/60917/52/resize/d60917-52-ea159c4ad333eb0300e5-34.png] ・『ナギサビール アメリカンウィート』:世界最高級といわれるアロマホップ、チェコの「ザーツ」を使用した ...
サムの息子事件といくつかのシンクロニシティ
The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness | Netflix Official SiteThe Son of Sam case grew into a lifelong obsession for journawww.netflix.com Netflixオリジナルのドキュメンタリー『The Sons of Sam:&nbs ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域 ...
株式会社DREAMBEER(本社:東京都豊島区 代表取締役:山中 孝徳)は、独自開発した「家庭用本格ビールサーバー」と「全国のクラフトビール」の提供が始まる9月のサービススタートに向けて会員を募集している、会員制ビール配送サービス「DREAMBEER」(以下「ドリームビア」)において、地方別でブルワリーを紹介する取り組みを新たに開始いたしました。 ドリームビアは「ビール文化を変えたい、ビール市場を ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域>
「DREAMBEERオリジナルビアグラスセット」プレゼントキャンペーンも実施 ... [画像15: https://prtimes.jp/i/60917/52/resize/d60917-52-ea159c4ad333eb0300e5-34.png] ・『ナギサビール アメリカンウィート』:世界最高級といわれるアロマホップ、チェコの「ザーツ」を使用した ...
サムの息子事件といくつかのシンクロニシティ
The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness | Netflix Official SiteThe Son of Sam case grew into a lifelong obsession for journawww.netflix.com Netflixオリジナルのドキュメンタリー『The Sons of Sam:&nbs ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域 ...
株式会社DREAMBEER(本社:東京都豊島区 代表取締役:山中 孝徳)は、独自開発した「家庭用本格ビールサーバー」と「全国のクラフトビール」の提供が始まる9月のサービススタートに向けて会員を募集している、会員制ビール配送サービス「DREAMBEER」(以下「ドリームビア」)において、地方別でブルワリーを紹介する取り組みを新たに開始いたしました。 ドリームビアは「ビール文化を変えたい、ビール市場を ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域>
「DREAMBEERオリジナルビアグラスセット」プレゼントキャンペーンも実施 ... [画像15: https://prtimes.jp/i/60917/52/resize/d60917-52-ea159c4ad333eb0300e5-34.png] ・『ナギサビール アメリカンウィート』:世界最高級といわれるアロマホップ、チェコの「ザーツ」を使用した ...
サムの息子事件といくつかのシンクロニシティ
The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness | Netflix Official SiteThe Son of Sam case grew into a lifelong obsession for journawww.netflix.com Netflixオリジナルのドキュメンタリー『The Sons of Sam:&nbs ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域 ...
株式会社DREAMBEER(本社:東京都豊島区 代表取締役:山中 孝徳)は、独自開発した「家庭用本格ビールサーバー」と「全国のクラフトビール」の提供が始まる9月のサービススタートに向けて会員を募集している、会員制ビール配送サービス「DREAMBEER」(以下「ドリームビア」)において、地方別でブルワリーを紹介する取り組みを新たに開始いたしました。 ドリームビアは「ビール文化を変えたい、ビール市場を ...
「夏野菜」で作る冷たいデザート。料理研究家 柳瀬久美子さんに ...
1.とうもろこしは蒸してから粒をはずしておく 2.鍋に牛乳・グラニュー糖・コーンを入れ、ひと煮立ちさせたら火を弱める。液面が多少ゆらゆらするくらいの火加減に調節し、そのまま1~2分煮てコーンの味を全体になじませる 3.火から下ろし、ジューサーやハンディブレンダーにかけてポタージュ状にしたら50℃くらいまで冷ます 4.ボウルに卵と卵黄を入れホイッパーでほぐし、卵のコシを切ったら2を加え混ぜあわせる。
【新品】ジューサー ハンドジューサー ジュースプレス
『【新品】ジューサーハンドジューサー ジュースプレス』は、432回の取引実績を持つゆぅ(お値下げご遠慮ください)さん ...
「ジューサー」に関するプレスリリース一覧
レコメンドサービスPR TIMES STORY無料FAQならTayori無料メールフォームならTayoriタスク・プロジェクト管理ツールのJootoPR TIMES TVPR TIMES LIVEPR TIMES MAGAZINE ...
ハンディジューサー 新鮮ジュース フレッシュ 果物 フルーツ 生 ...
『ハンディジューサー 新鮮ジュース フレッシュ 果物 フルーツ 生搾り プレス』は、13675回の取引実績を持つアイさんから ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域>
「DREAMBEERオリジナルビアグラスセット」プレゼントキャンペーンも実施 ... [画像15: https://prtimes.jp/i/60917/52/resize/d60917-52-ea159c4ad333eb0300e5-34.png] ・『ナギサビール アメリカンウィート』:世界最高級といわれるアロマホップ、チェコの「ザーツ」を使用した ...
サムの息子事件といくつかのシンクロニシティ
The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness | Netflix Official SiteThe Son of Sam case grew into a lifelong obsession for journawww.netflix.com Netflixオリジナルのドキュメンタリー『The Sons of Sam:&nbs ...
DREAMBEER参画のブルワリーをご紹介!第1弾:<大阪・和歌山地域 ...
株式会社DREAMBEER(本社:東京都豊島区 代表取締役:山中 孝徳)は、独自開発した「家庭用本格ビールサーバー」と「全国のクラフトビール」の提供が始まる9月のサービススタートに向けて会員を募集している、会員制ビール配送サービス「DREAMBEER」(以下「ドリームビア」)において、地方別でブルワリーを紹介する取り組みを新たに開始いたしました。 ドリームビアは「ビール文化を変えたい、ビール市場を ...
「夏野菜」で作る冷たいデザート。料理研究家 柳瀬久美子さんに ...
1.とうもろこしは蒸してから粒をはずしておく 2.鍋に牛乳・グラニュー糖・コーンを入れ、ひと煮立ちさせたら火を弱める。液面が多少ゆらゆらするくらいの火加減に調節し、そのまま1~2分煮てコーンの味を全体になじませる 3.火から下ろし、ジューサーやハンディブレンダーにかけてポタージュ状にしたら50℃くらいまで冷ます 4.ボウルに卵と卵黄を入れホイッパーでほぐし、卵のコシを切ったら2を加え混ぜあわせる。
【新品】ジューサー ハンドジューサー ジュースプレス
『【新品】ジューサーハンドジューサー ジュースプレス』は、432回の取引実績を持つゆぅ(お値下げご遠慮ください)さん ...
「ジューサー」に関するプレスリリース一覧
レコメンドサービスPR TIMES STORY無料FAQならTayori無料メールフォームならTayoriタスク・プロジェクト管理ツールのJootoPR TIMES TVPR TIMES LIVEPR TIMES MAGAZINE ...
ハンディジューサー 新鮮ジュース フレッシュ 果物 フルーツ 生 ...
『ハンディジューサー 新鮮ジュース フレッシュ 果物 フルーツ 生搾り プレス』は、13675回の取引実績を持つアイさんから ...