Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes for New World Cooks
Paperback – Illustrated, April 1, 2009
Rating
製品の詳細
N/A
N/A
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Publisher: Hippocrene Books; Expanded edition (April 1, 2009)
Publication date: April 1, 2009
Language: English
Paperback: 230 pages
ISBN-10: 0781812402
ISBN-13: 978-0781812405
Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.48 x 8.5 inches
Byline
English Edition
by
{"isAjaxComplete_B001ITVY9I":"0","isAjaxInProgress_B001ITVY9I":"0"}
Yolanda Fintor
(著)
› Visit Amazon's Yolanda Fintor Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See Search Results show
Are you an author?
Learn about Author Central
Yolanda Fintor
(著)
Merchant
Ships from Rarewaves-USA Sold by Rarewaves-USA
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019
You want to try Hungarian food? This is the book for you? Buy it and make some comfort food...no complicated recipes here...just fun cooking and so tasty! I find books much better than on-line recipes! Easy to have a book at hand rather than my notebook....just when you need the notebook it turns off.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019
You want to try Hungarian food? This is the book for you? Buy it and make some comfort food...no complicated recipes here...just fun cooking and so tasty! I find books much better than on-line recipes! Easy to have a book at hand rather than my notebook....just when you need the notebook it turns off.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017
I am of Eastern European descent and found these recipes very familiar from my early years. I find the authors childhood experiences to be quite interesting. I can relate in some ways. I find the Old World recipes to be more familiar.If you are interested in Eastern European /Hungarian cuisine this book is for you.Thank you Yolanda, excellent reading
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017
I am of Eastern European descent and found these recipes very familiar from my early years. I find the authors childhood experiences to be quite interesting. I can relate in some ways. I find the Old World recipes to be more familiar.If you are interested in Eastern European /Hungarian cuisine this book is for you.Thank you Yolanda, excellent reading
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019
This book has nice recipes but many of them are not traditional Hungarian. This expanded addition includes breads but it is disappointing to see a recipe using packaged cranberry quick bread with added orange juice. It isn't Hungarian and it isnt even worthy f being in a cookbook. This paperback is on cheap paper and wont last. This revised version lacks the colored illustrations from the earlier book. If you are looking for a good traditional book try George Langs Cuisine of Hungary. If you are looking for easy recipes that taste ok and are kind of traditional this book is ok.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019
This book has nice recipes but many of them are not traditional Hungarian. This expanded addition includes breads but it is disappointing to see a recipe using packaged cranberry quick bread with added orange juice. It isn't Hungarian and it isnt even worthy f being in a cookbook. This paperback is on cheap paper and wont last. This revised version lacks the colored illustrations from the earlier book. If you are looking for a good traditional book try George Langs Cuisine of Hungary. If you are looking for easy recipes that taste ok and are kind of traditional this book is ok.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2016
I purchased this cookbook for my father. His mother, my grandmother, was from Hungary, was a fabulous cook and taught my father to cook several true Hungarian dishes. My father found several recipes he didn't know and was excited to try. He also validated that the book had "real" Hungarian recipes because the ones he knew had the same ingredients my grandmother used in the same dishes. He was very pleased to receive the book and I felt great knowing he liked it and it would be put to good use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2016
I purchased this cookbook for my father. His mother, my grandmother, was from Hungary, was a fabulous cook and taught my father to cook several true Hungarian dishes. My father found several recipes he didn't know and was excited to try. He also validated that the book had "real" Hungarian recipes because the ones he knew had the same ingredients my grandmother used in the same dishes. He was very pleased to receive the book and I felt great knowing he liked it and it would be put to good use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2021
When I bought this book I expected recipes that had been handed down through generations. I didn't expect the wonderful stories from Mrs. Fintor's life. She shared stories regarding Feast and special holidays her family keep dear to their hearts. Even though her grandparents migrated here from Hungary, they brought Hungary with them and I am so glad they did.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2021
When I bought this book I expected recipes that had been handed down through generations. I didn't expect the wonderful stories from Mrs. Fintor's life. She shared stories regarding Feast and special holidays her family keep dear to their hearts. Even though her grandparents migrated here from Hungary, they brought Hungary with them and I am so glad they did.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016
The author occasionally inserted some childhood memories of growing up in a Hungarian household. Her memories are similar to mine. If she should revise this cookbook, I hope she adds more such stories. Those little stories make it more than just a standard ethnic cookbook and that is why I actually chose this Hungarian cookbook to order.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016
The author occasionally inserted some childhood memories of growing up in a Hungarian household. Her memories are similar to mine. If she should revise this cookbook, I hope she adds more such stories. Those little stories make it more than just a standard ethnic cookbook and that is why I actually chose this Hungarian cookbook to order.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2014
My daughter served an LDS mission in Hungary, and has taught us an affinity for their cuisine. We've tried several recipes from this cookbook and found them fairly easy to do and always delicious. Some of our favorites are chicken paprika (we do use less salt than the recipe calls for) and creamed spinach with bacon, and we've tried a few others. These are recipes I have not been able to find elsewhere. It's unusual to find something we all like, including my teenagers, but we've found them here.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2014
My daughter served an LDS mission in Hungary, and has taught us an affinity for their cuisine. We've tried several recipes from this cookbook and found them fairly easy to do and always delicious. Some of our favorites are chicken paprika (we do use less salt than the recipe calls for) and creamed spinach with bacon, and we've tried a few others. These are recipes I have not been able to find elsewhere. It's unusual to find something we all like, including my teenagers, but we've found them here.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017
Great recipe book. Just got home from Hungary & knew I could find a book on Amazon instead of adding weight to my luggage & bring one home from there. Will definitely try some of the recipes. My grandma came over to US from Hungary.
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Toward Achieving a Low Carbon Society Ikutoshi Matsumura Executive Consultant, JX Nippon ...
Concerning our new energy businesses, I would like to illustrate our most efficient fuel cell and solar generation. I would also like to talk about our energy network projects and the proactive scenar ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Key trends on how we shop for fruits and vegetables
The year 2020 was extraordinary in many ways and posed great challenges for suppliers, retailers, and buyers of fresh produce. Looking ahead, the following summarizes the high consumption trends for p ...
Toward Achieving a Low Carbon Society Ikutoshi Matsumura Executive Consultant, JX Nippon ...
Concerning our new energy businesses, I would like to illustrate our most efficient fuel cell and solar generation. I would also like to talk about our energy network projects and the proactive scenar ...
Venomヴェノム FUJI-tv 21:00~23:10
Sony was actively developing Venom alongside direct sequel帰結、結果、後編、続き、続編?s to Spider-Man 3 by July 2008, hoping the character could "add longevity寿命、生命、長寿、長生き "ワルイヤツホドナカ ...
An Afghan interpreter who became an American soldier has one final mission: Saving his family
If the Taliban can’t find a guy who worked with U.S. forces, they will find his family and kill them. They’re in just as much danger as I am.” Said Noor was hunting birds with a slingshot when he saw ...
【みんな生きている】横田めぐみさん[横浜市・写真展]/TBS〈埼玉〉
《インチキ遺骨ではなくて、拉致被害者を返せ!横田めぐみさん写真展早紀江さん「とにかく健康でいて」》 【8月14日土曜日】 北朝鮮に拉致された横田めぐみさんの幼少期からの写真等を集めた展覧会が神奈川県横浜市で8月13日から始まり、来場した母の早紀江さんが拉致問題の解決を訴えました。 横浜市戸塚区で13日から始まった拉致被害者・横田めぐみさんの写真展。展示されているのは去年6月に87歳で亡くなった父・ ...
Novartis lawsuit (re India patent law & access to medicine)(new)
In 1997, Novartis, the main producer of a drug used for treating blood cancer, filed a patent application in India. Novartis argued this new form of the drug was significantly different to be consider ...