Kit:rotato Express With

Kit:rotato Express With
Rating
製品の詳細
Peels potatoes. fruits and vegetables instantly at the push of a button; The Robotized arm adjusts to every thickness, shape and textures : From potatoes to tomatoes to rutabaga and avocados, also zests citrus fruits; Includes a hand thumb knife to scoop out the potato eyes; Built in storage underneath the Rotato: 4. spare blades plus battery storage and the handy thumb knife; Operates with a 6V adaptor included and can also function with 4 AA batteries (not included)

Starfrit 93209 Rotato Express - Electric Peeler
Various
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Starfrit
Model Number: ‎STF-093209-006-BLCK
Package Dimensions: ‎28.7 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm
Color: ‎Blk
Package Weight: ‎0.83 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Starfrit
Byline
Brand: Starfrit
Merchant
Sold by: HAYShipment
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

My family enjoys potato soup, mashed potatoes, a lot of potato-based meals as well as lots of fruits of veggies etc that can require peeling.For potato soups the time it takes to peel, wash and cut the 5lb bag of potatoes makes it a big job to be done for a full batch of soup…that no one wants to do…Now it is no big deal and no time to peel!This little gadget is so simple the thing took me maybe 20 seconds to figure out how to work fully and functionally and it is so easy, it peels the potato in one peel in less the 10 seconds…I mean seriously why did I wait so long to find this item? Now it doesn’t get the top or the bottom of the potato but so what a swipe or two with a regular potato peeler is nothing…It may be the fact I am bored from being quarantined the last year and a half that I find it so incredible or it’s because it’s a genuinely pretty cool item to have in ur kitchen. The fact that it does fruits and other vegetables just as easy making my life a lot easier.

N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Great little peeler! Peeled 25 apples in about 20 mins! I can't ask for more than that! It doesn't get about the top and bottom 1/4" but I just cut that part off as it's mostly stem and core so no big deal. It saved me a ton of time!! Its slightly noisy. Didn't bother me but,if you have a person working from home on a phone call or a sleeping baby might be a little too loud for them. Overall I really love it. Super easy to clean as well!

N/A
2021年6月16日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This item definitely peels. It leaves a very wavy surface after its done. I guess I got what I paid for.

N/A
2021年6月16日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

didn't like the product. Wasn't sturdy enough to hold the potato. would like to return the item.

N/A
2021年6月15日にカナダでレビュー済み

Works good. Good value for money

N/A
2021年6月15日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Love it! Cause I hate peeling potatoes!?

N/A
2021年6月14日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Simple and clean............

N/A
2021年6月10日にカナダでレビュー済み

Éplucheur

N/A
2021年6月9日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

A pretty cool product, but you get what you pay for: it’s cheaply made and not very durable. The blade that was on it didn’t work and had to use the spare right out the gate. Then, the arm the blade attached to broke pretty quickly—good thing we bought another since we were zesting a lot of citrus fruit. At some point one of the prongs on the base that spins broke too. Not really designed to be cleaned easily too.I’d rather pay twice the money to get something more durable.Oh, and not big enough to handle more grapefruits if you are hoping it’ll work on those. Doesn’t work too well on small produce either.A much better option to hand zesting a lot of things, but pretty junky and might not last you long.

N/A
2021年6月7日にカナダでレビュー済み

This item worked so great! Easy to use, battery operated option is great. I’ve only used it on apples so far and just that alone makes it worth the purchase.Not the easiest to clean safely, as it doesn’t fully come apart. The blade can be removed, but your still left with the remainder of the unit to wipe down. Would I buy another one? Yes. Will I be buying more for my mother and MIL? I extremely likely.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

Excellent

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2021

A piece broke off after peeling one potato. A pure waste of money!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

I've been using this peeler for 2 months and it seems to be just what I was looking for. I had previously purchased the plastic hand crank version to primarily peel apples. That one broke within a couple of weeks. This peeler is easy and fun use. Cleaning is simple as well. Great purchase for the $$.I use this peeler to peel around 4 apples per day and I've also used on potatoes. Works great on both.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

I used the product for peeling potatoes; they were the longer white potatoes. I'm not sure how this would work on rounder red potatoes. It did a good job and I peeled the potatoes in 1/3 of the time of hand peeling them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

Super easy to use and cleanup is a breeze! Yes it really works!

「おもてなし」の星を巡る ウエストエクスプレス銀河・紀南コース ...
ジオパークガイド、名産品グルメ――各地の「とっておき」凝縮  JR西日本の長距離観光列車「ウエストエクスプレス銀河」が「紀南コース」(京都―和歌山・新宮駅間)で運行を始めて約1カ月。初便の予約は10倍超の倍率で、その後も高い予約倍率を維持している。そんな好評の源泉となっている楽しみの一つは、行く先々 ...

ロイヤルエクスプレス北海道クルーズ、2021年の運行開始 - 道東へ
「THE ROYAL EXPRESS ~HOKKAIDO CRUISE TRAIN~」の2021年の運行がスタート。札幌駅を発車し、千歳線など走行して帯広方面へ向かった。今年は9月末まで計7回の運行を予定し、各種ガイドライン等にもとづく感染防止対策も行うとしている。

フォーリミ、架空の運送会社『Yon Express』設立 ダイレクト通販で ...
そして、この新曲を発売するために04 Limited Sazabysは架空の運送会社『Yon Express』を設立し、直販サイトを立ち上げ、ダイレクトに新曲を発売するという。自分たちの新曲を、フォーリミ流デザインのさまざまな商品とともにオリジナルデザインのBOXに梱包する。 8日より受注がスタートし、早期に注文すると発売日よりも商品が早く届くので、届いたリスナーからいち早く楽曲を聴くことができる ...

JR西、豪華寝台特急「TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風」を運休 8月中の計5本(1/2 ...
JR西日本は8月3日、豪華寝台列車「TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風(みずかぜ)」の運行を8月7日から当面休止すると 発表 しました。 TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風は、2017年6月に運行を開始した臨時寝台列車。1989年~2015年春に運行していた寝台特急「トワイライトエクスプレス」で行われていた車内調理の伝統を受け継ぎ、食堂車も設けられています。運行ルートは新大阪駅を発着し山陽 ...

つくばエクスプレスまつり、2021年も開催見合わせ
首都圏新都市鉄道は、「つくばエクスプレスまつり2021」の開催を見合わせます。イベントは、例年11月に守谷駅近くのつくばエクスプレス (TX)総合基地で開催されていますが、新型コロナウイルス感染症の感染拡大防止のため、2020年に引き続き開催されません。