The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch 2 Inch deep Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use, Superior heat retention and even cooking, Two assist handles for heavy lifting, Model: L10SK3ASHH41B
Lodge Cast is a best cast iron skillet L10SK3ASHH41B, 12-Inch cast iron pans
12 inch
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021
This is my new favorite addition to my cookware collection. Doesnt require seasoning, but i did anyway as a right of passage for a new cast iron skillet lol. Price was good, and it arrived the next day.Will be buying more sizes from them
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021
Love Lodge pans. I purchased a 10” before. Love the 10” so much I purchased the 12”.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021
Lodge cast iron is the best.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2021
I couldn’t use it because it was too heavy. It does have 2 handles but I couldn’t lift it and that with out food
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2021
This was my 4th Cast Iron skillet. My other three are from the 1950s. The main difference is the weight and preseasoning which looks and feels like a truck-bed-liner. That is not good for cooking as it causes things to stick. So, I took some sandpaper to it, and sanded it off then seasoned it myself. Doing this turns it from a $20 skillet to one of those $100+ skillets. Do yourself a favor and save the money, and with a little work, you’ll have a nonstick skillet that will become a family heirloom.
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 20, 2021
Works well. Food tastes as expected
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 19, 2021
The pan is ok. The handle was a huge disappointment. It fits loosely and I get really scared that the pan might slip through the handle. I was expecting a much better handle with good grip
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on May 18, 2021
Excelente material por su puesto, la agarradera roja muuuy útil porque se calienta mucho el sartén, es muy pesado al cargarlo. Los alimentos se cocinan parejos, sobre todo si pones el sartén en quemador grande, se requiere aceite o algún tipo de grasa para evitar que se peguen tanto, no funcionan como los atiaderentes, pero esa es la idea, dejar de comer químicos.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2021
If you enjoy cooking then you need a cast iron skillet. It has made me a much better cook. My food has been taken to a whole new level. Take care of your skillet and your skillet will take care of you.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2021
My wife loves this pan. It is very sturdy and holds heat well.Would buy this brand again for sure!Great value for the money!
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on May 11, 2021
El material es de excelente calidad, el curado que tiene es completamente uniforme facilitándole el uso inmediato.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2021
This large cast iron pan is terrific. I'm not seeing any problems with heat distribution at all. Once it's fully seasoned, it becomes non-stick. No soap, hot water only, dry it thoroughly after each use (so it doesn't rust) and you're in business.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2021
For single person to two people… this size will cook burgers and eggs for 4. If you want better control of cooking smaller portions, get the 10 inch model.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 10, 2021
Basically it is a pre-seasoned cast iron skillet. I have had this for a little over a month and cooked many things in it, some I quite possibly shouldn't have. A little soak in hot water with a drop of dish washing liquid and it comes clean. I re-oil it with a tablespoon of olive oil and a paper towel. This is a pan I look forward to owning for decades and it will only get better. Gorgeous pan and very happy with the purchase.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2021
This skillet has become my favorite! I will admit that there's a slight learning curve to cooking with cast iron but really, it's super simple and I'm always amazed at the fact that things don't stick! I had a cheaper skillet and it had gotten some rusty places, even though I was drying it properly when I washed it. Also the center of that skillet was slightly raised and the oil or sauce would run to the edges. It's been so wonderful to have a proper skillet! I love that it is preseasoned. It cleans up perfectly every time! I love the little silicone handle protector too. I use this skillet on a glass top stove and it hasn't scratched it or anything. I'm careful not to slide it though. In short, this thing is worth every penny!