Meadowsweet Kitchens レシピカード 料理本バインダー オーガナイザー フルーツ&花

Meadowsweet Kitchens レシピカード 料理本バインダー オーガナイザー フルーツ&花
Rating
製品の詳細
Color:フルーツ&フラワー。
この便利なバインダーで、レシピカードコレクションを整理して保護しましょう。9つのタブディバイダー、25 4 x 6レシピカード、50枚のプラスチックスリーブが付属しています。 他の料理本と一緒に棚に置いておけば、貴重なスペースをとりません。

4 x 6インチのレシピカード25枚、透明なプラスチックスリーブ50枚、カテゴリ付きのタブ仕切り9枚付き。
ご注意:この小さな2リングバインダーは、高さ7インチ×幅6 1/4インチ×奥行き2インチです。
バインダーには最低100枚のレシピカードが入ります。
リフィルパックには、お揃いのレシピカード(B002Z3EKQA)とプラスチックスリーブ(B00CVMFVP4)があります。
ブックスタイルフォーマットは、レシピボックスのように貴重なカウンタースペースを占有しません。他の料理本と一緒に収納できます。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Meadowsweet Kitchens
Model Number: ‎RC/C50 FF
Package Dimensions: ‎17.6 x 15.6 x 4.9 cm
Material: ‎紙
Color: ‎フルーツ&フラワー。
Package Weight: ‎0.35 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Meadowsweet Kitchens
Byline
Brand: Meadowsweet Kitchens
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B000LXXQ5M, B000KG05X6
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
フルーツ&フラワー。, 植物宝物
Variation Details
B000LXXQ5M: フルーツ&フラワー。
B000KG05X6: 植物宝物
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 8, 2019

Happy with the purchase - quick delivery.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 12, 2016

I bought this together with the coupon book to try and corral loose papers I have in my kitchen. Yes, it's cute, and I like the information on the front and back covers, but I also feel like I overpaid for what I got. There isn't anywhere to tuck in recipe booklets or tear-outs that don't fit into the plastic covers. The way the recipe cards go into the binder means you have to constantly tilt the binder to be able to read them without taking them out. The recipe cards are small, so much not use for anything but the shortest recipes you've got. There are no sections for beverages, breakfast items, or non-food recipes. One of the dividers came already bent, and I find the sheets crumple at the back when you close the binder. For the price I paid, I was expecting better than this.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 25, 2020

I bought this for my wife. She had one and it was thrown out by accedent.I found this one and it very similar to the one she had.Delivery was very fast.Thank you to the seller.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 18, 2019

It really was what I was looking for. I just wish I could get refill paper for this book as it's filling up quickly

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 14, 2020

This product was a gift for my grand-daughter and she was thrilled with it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 14, 2016

Expected it to be a little larger, didn't like the lay out,wrong direction.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 28, 2017

Nice little cookbook binder

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 28, 2017

Nice cookbook binder

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 2, 2017

This would be a great little book to fill with favorite recipes and give as a housewarming or kitchen shower gift.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 11, 2015

Excellent product

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2018

I loved this recipe organizer so much that I bought another one for a gift. It comes with decorative index cards that match the book, and section dividers for Appetizers/Soups, Main Dishes, cakes/Cookies, etc. Inside the front and back covers are printed tips for measurement equivalents, food substitutions (such as substitute 1 TB of flour for 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch), plus food care tips. You really get a lot for your money with this book.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2021

Absolutely love it! Took me a while to finally track down exactly what I was looking for but this was definitely it! I wanted something compact to store all of my grilling and smoker recipes, something that wouldn’t take up the whole counter top. I printed out the recipes on 4x6 paper and they fit the sleeves perfectly.This binder would probably have a 5 star rating if it weren’t for those who gave it a low rating due to their failure to read the item details before they ordered, that states exactly what size this binder is. I knew what exactly what I was getting and I’m very happy with my purchase! Might have to buy some extra sleeves (which they also do offer.) Great product!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019

Was looking for a small book I could fill with personal recipes my granddaughter favors. This worked perfectly.Seems like it will hold up well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2017

This is my favorite home recipe book! It's the perfect size, not too big, not too small and holds a lot of nice-sized 4" x 6" matching recipe cards in clear plastic sleeves. The colors are not too bright, not too dull, just pleasant to look at and use. Inside it has useful measurement equivalents, substitutions, common food equivalents and food care tips. Just perfect!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2021

I've shopped on Amazon for years and this is my first product review. I looked at lots of recipe books and am so glad I went with this one. It is an adorable and functional size. I love how it fits normal size cards (although I only plan to use the cute ones that match, good to know years down the road I could use standard cards if needed). Sturdy, easy, no wasted space. Will be using and enjoying for years to come.

日本の誇り・ホンダエンジンと角田選手を、レッドブルのF1限定 ...
キャンペーン事務局 TEL:0120-502-516 8月30日(月)~10月29日(金)土日祝日除く10:00~17:00 備考:その他の詳細はマイページでご確認頂けます 本 ...

レノボ「Yoga Tab 13」実機レビュー = モバイルディスプレーになる大 ...
レノボは13型2K(2160×1350ドット)ディスプレーを搭載したAndroidタブレット「Lenovo Yoga Tab 13」を販売開始した。 本製品はDolby Vision対応ディスプレー、Dolby Atmos対応4スピーカー、そして高性能なプロセッサー「Snapdragon 870」を搭載。このほかにもmicroHDMI入力端子、キックスタンドを装備し、ペン入力に対応するなど機能も非 ...

「ポケモンルーム」夏休み特別企画の延長が決定!お部屋で ...
キッチンを備えた広い客室となっている「ポケモンルーム」は、家族などグループで宿泊が可能な施設となっている。こちらの夏休み特別企画では、「ファミリーポケモンカードゲーム」の無料貸出・販売と、かわいいポケモン料理が作れるオリジナルレシピを提供中だ。 「ポケモンカードゲーム」は、ゲームソフト「ポケットモンスター」シリーズの世界をテーマにした、ふたり用対戦型トレーディングカードゲームです。「ポケモンルーム ...

食費は月3万円で平日の夕食は10分で完成!秘密は週末の下準備にあり
家事に仕事に忙しい毎日。とくに時間のない平日は、ちょっと割高でも便利なお惣菜に頼ってしまうことも…。そんななか、フルタイムで働きながらも晩ごはんづくりはたったの10分。しかも食費を月3万円に抑えているという達人も! 週末にちょっとひと手間かけるだけで、平日がぐんとラクになって節約も実現できるという、 ...

スタバ、閉店前の割引でフードロス削減へ ネットでも歓迎の声 ...
スターバックスコーヒージャパンは19日、ケーキやドーナツなどが売れ残って生じる食品廃棄物の削減を狙い、夜の閉店3時間前をめどに賞味期限が近づいた食べ物を2割引きとする取り組みを全国の約1600店で23日から一斉に始めると発表した。この取り組みはネットでも注目され、さまざまな声が寄せられている。 対象はフードケース内のパンやサンドイッチ、デザート類で飲み物は安くしない。割引の有無は、プライスカードで ...

日本の誇り・ホンダエンジンと角田選手を、レッドブルのF1限定 ...
キャンペーン事務局 TEL:0120-502-516 8月30日(月)~10月29日(金)土日祝日除く10:00~17:00 備考:その他の詳細はマイページでご確認頂けます 本 ...

レノボ「Yoga Tab 13」実機レビュー = モバイルディスプレーになる大 ...
レノボは13型2K(2160×1350ドット)ディスプレーを搭載したAndroidタブレット「Lenovo Yoga Tab 13」を販売開始した。 本製品はDolby Vision対応ディスプレー、Dolby Atmos対応4スピーカー、そして高性能なプロセッサー「Snapdragon 870」を搭載。このほかにもmicroHDMI入力端子、キックスタンドを装備し、ペン入力に対応するなど機能も非 ...

「ポケモンルーム」夏休み特別企画の延長が決定!お部屋で ...
キッチンを備えた広い客室となっている「ポケモンルーム」は、家族などグループで宿泊が可能な施設となっている。こちらの夏休み特別企画では、「ファミリーポケモンカードゲーム」の無料貸出・販売と、かわいいポケモン料理が作れるオリジナルレシピを提供中だ。 「ポケモンカードゲーム」は、ゲームソフト「ポケットモンスター」シリーズの世界をテーマにした、ふたり用対戦型トレーディングカードゲームです。「ポケモンルーム ...

食費は月3万円で平日の夕食は10分で完成!秘密は週末の下準備にあり
家事に仕事に忙しい毎日。とくに時間のない平日は、ちょっと割高でも便利なお惣菜に頼ってしまうことも…。そんななか、フルタイムで働きながらも晩ごはんづくりはたったの10分。しかも食費を月3万円に抑えているという達人も! 週末にちょっとひと手間かけるだけで、平日がぐんとラクになって節約も実現できるという、 ...

スタバ、閉店前の割引でフードロス削減へ ネットでも歓迎の声 ...
スターバックスコーヒージャパンは19日、ケーキやドーナツなどが売れ残って生じる食品廃棄物の削減を狙い、夜の閉店3時間前をめどに賞味期限が近づいた食べ物を2割引きとする取り組みを全国の約1600店で23日から一斉に始めると発表した。この取り組みはネットでも注目され、さまざまな声が寄せられている。 対象はフードケース内のパンやサンドイッチ、デザート類で飲み物は安くしない。割引の有無は、プライスカードで ...

日本の誇り・ホンダエンジンと角田選手を、レッドブルのF1限定 ...
キャンペーン事務局 TEL:0120-502-516 8月30日(月)~10月29日(金)土日祝日除く10:00~17:00 備考:その他の詳細はマイページでご確認頂けます 本 ...

レノボ「Yoga Tab 13」実機レビュー = モバイルディスプレーになる大 ...
レノボは13型2K(2160×1350ドット)ディスプレーを搭載したAndroidタブレット「Lenovo Yoga Tab 13」を販売開始した。 本製品はDolby Vision対応ディスプレー、Dolby Atmos対応4スピーカー、そして高性能なプロセッサー「Snapdragon 870」を搭載。このほかにもmicroHDMI入力端子、キックスタンドを装備し、ペン入力に対応するなど機能も非 ...

「ポケモンルーム」夏休み特別企画の延長が決定!お部屋で ...
キッチンを備えた広い客室となっている「ポケモンルーム」は、家族などグループで宿泊が可能な施設となっている。こちらの夏休み特別企画では、「ファミリーポケモンカードゲーム」の無料貸出・販売と、かわいいポケモン料理が作れるオリジナルレシピを提供中だ。 「ポケモンカードゲーム」は、ゲームソフト「ポケットモンスター」シリーズの世界をテーマにした、ふたり用対戦型トレーディングカードゲームです。「ポケモンルーム ...

食費は月3万円で平日の夕食は10分で完成!秘密は週末の下準備にあり
家事に仕事に忙しい毎日。とくに時間のない平日は、ちょっと割高でも便利なお惣菜に頼ってしまうことも…。そんななか、フルタイムで働きながらも晩ごはんづくりはたったの10分。しかも食費を月3万円に抑えているという達人も! 週末にちょっとひと手間かけるだけで、平日がぐんとラクになって節約も実現できるという、 ...

スタバ、閉店前の割引でフードロス削減へ ネットでも歓迎の声 ...
スターバックスコーヒージャパンは19日、ケーキやドーナツなどが売れ残って生じる食品廃棄物の削減を狙い、夜の閉店3時間前をめどに賞味期限が近づいた食べ物を2割引きとする取り組みを全国の約1600店で23日から一斉に始めると発表した。この取り組みはネットでも注目され、さまざまな声が寄せられている。 対象はフードケース内のパンやサンドイッチ、デザート類で飲み物は安くしない。割引の有無は、プライスカードで ...