OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cup
OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cup
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cups with incredible innovation, this 2 cup measuring container is oval instead of round. This means the calibration is traditionally printed on the side of the cup. As a result, these cups do not need to lift or bend down to determine how much liquid is included. Oxo guarantees your money back guarantee, but there is no reason to return this item. Better than other measuring cups. Moreover, it has a handle that will not slip when wet in your hands. Made of durable, dishwasher safe plastic for both standard and metric calibration. - Fred Black
Patented sloped surface allows you to read measurements from top
Eliminates the need for filling, checking and adjusting
Soft, non-slip handle
Standard and metric measurement markings
BPA Free
Patented sloped surface allows you to read measurements from top
Eliminates the need for filling, checking and adjusting
Soft, non-slip handle
Standard and metric measurement markings
BPA Free
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Oxo International
Model Number: 70981
Package Dimensions: 15 x 12.7 x 10.1 cm
Volume: 500 Liters
Package Weight: 0.12 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: OXO (オクソー)
Capacity: 500 Milliliters
Item Weight: 0.14 Grams
Model Number: 70981
Package Dimensions: 15 x 12.7 x 10.1 cm
Volume: 500 Liters
Package Weight: 0.12 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: OXO (オクソー)
Capacity: 500 Milliliters
Item Weight: 0.14 Grams
Byline
Visit the OXO (オクソー) Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2021
I love the angled measuring cups. This one must be a nock off of the OXO measuring cups. I have a 4 cup one and it is made much stronger than this one.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021
I have purchased several OXO products because; 1) the product is well thought out and/or creatively done; and 2) the quality is very good.In the case of this measuring cup, it is shocking the plastic is so thin and flimsy. I cannot imagine this will be a durable product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 10, 2021
Buena calidad, su agarradera ergonómica y la hace fácil de usar y la graduación por fuera y dentro de la taza hace fácil la medición. Buen producto indudablemente con material de buena calidad y además muy ligera.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
Love being able to see all around.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021
An innovative approach to measuring liquid, or solids, that allows you to see how close you are to your target level without raising the cup to eye level. Easy to clean and no harmful chemicals.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2021
This measure cup was a good product for me. Before this one, I could not see the markings on the others because the markings were visible only from the front. It is solid and easy to read. It is plastic and it is lightweight. It seems sturdy and well made but I am not sure about how durable it is because I have just used it for a short time. Note: the on line description says it is not microwavable; however the directions that came with it says that it is. This product is easy to use and clean. I only wish it came in glass, but if it did, I am sure it would be heavier and not so easy to hold.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2021
I love it. I had one before but it developed a small leak in the bottom after many years of use.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2021
Love that you can see the measurements from different views. Well thought out and works very nice. Good material and feels like great quality.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2021
i love this measuring cup. I need to buy another because this has quickly become my go to measuring cup.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 2, 2021
Hey,unfortunately this is my first bad review. Order it to replace my old because I actually started cooking a lot over quarantine period. Didn't come in a box came in bag and had nice big crack in front of it. Big let down.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2021
The description says: "Eliminate the need to fill, check and adjust". That's a bold statement. If true, this product would be a life changer. I ordered mine and decided to bake some bread. Friends, I'm here to tell you that right out of the box, I still needed to fill this cup. Several times. Strike one. Even though I could see the levels from the top, that didn't stop me from double checking the measurement. I don't know why the folks at OXO think their 9 dollar plastic cup will cure what thousands of dollars of therapy for OCD couldn't handle. Strike two. Last, but not least, when I over-poured the water, I still had to adjust the amount. Even with this magical cup. Sorry OXO, but that's strike three. The best thing I can say about this measuring cup, is that it measures ingredients as well as every other measuring cup I've ever owned.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2021
broke within a month. extremely cheap and super disappoining.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 29, 2021
Top qualité
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021
This measuring cup is good for liquids, easy to fill and read from the top. Designed well!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2021
easy to read
The best time to see Shinjuku’s giant new 3-D cat
The operators of the billboard also spill the beans on what’s next for the hyper-realistic display. Early last month, Tokyo’s busy Shinjuku district was blessed with a giant, moving calico cat. Measur ...