prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス

prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス
Rating
製品の詳細
High-quality, brushed stainless; Sits on counter or mounts to the wall; Includes removable sifters; Includes 4 Extra sifters with smaller holes, if needed; Screws included

Prodyne Medium – 912 Stainless Steel Spice Rack, 12 – Bottle
Silver
Item Model
‎M-912
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎21.59 x 33.66 x 7.62 cm; 1.2 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Prodyne
Item model number‏: ‎M-912
Byline
Brand: prodyne
Merchant
Ships from Yorozuya Rumpaka Sold by Yorozuya Rumpaka
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2014

I really like this spice rack (originally ordered 2, and just ordered a third). I like the look, the convenience of getting them out of the cabinet and off the counter. I do wish the bottles were slightly bigger to hold a whole normal jar. Also, while the labels provided had almost all the common spices I use, I was surprised "Mustard" wasn't on the list. They do include "write your own" labels which is helpful, but I do like it all to look the same. Overall. it is great to mount the spices on the wall and get rid of them taking up space elsewhere!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2013

I like this metal rack and jar set. There are two different sizes of sprinkler caps in the package, so if you have something very finely ground, like garlic powder you can use the small-hole cap; if you have onion flakes you can use the larger hole cap.The rack is nicely made. The jars are reasonably heavy glass, and hold about as much spice as usually comes in the medium spice containers from the grocery store.It comes with spice labels that cover the most common spices for the caps of the jars too, which is nice.I'd recommend this for the price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2012

I have always alphabetized my spices to simplify the "hunting" process for just the right one. But these racks has made it even easier for me as it makes it where I can see all of them immediately. I bought 3 racks. I didn't hang them because I don't have enough wall space to do so but just sat them on my cabinet shelves. I need to order at least 2 more racks to accommodate the remaining spices. The only complaint that I have is that the plastic dispensers that is to be place under the caps are absolutely useless as they don't fit tightly enough to stay on. I just threw them away.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2012

What can I say, this spice rack is great. After buying two, my wife and I decided to buy another and expand our spice selection. We now have a library of spices in simple, modern jars. It's surprisingly hard to find modern spice jars that are actually functional, but these are the real deal.The one thing you have to look out for is that these jars are a little smaller than you might be used to. Also, expect it to take a little while to transfer all of your spices neatly into these jars. While you're at it, pick up a spice funnel or two to make the job a bit easier.The one thing I'd change is the inner lids. They're cheap, and don't "snap" onto the jars so much as sit on the top of them. When we transfered our spices to these jars I re-used the inner lids from the old jars and can't be happier. The openings are standard size, so anything you have now is likely to work on these.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2013

These are very good looking and practical. I bought 2 sets, and will probably end up buying another as I do like cooking. They really do look good.I'm lucky enough to have plenty of work surface, so haven't tried wall mounting them.There are plenty of different grade grilles for shaking out herbs and spices, and lots of labels - I've had to use quite a lot of the blanks (I think it's because I'm used to European and Eastern spices), but they still look good if you make an effort to write neatly.It's true that they don't fit a standard spice jar's worth, but I'm used to keeping spare spices in the store cupboard as I often buy larger, cheaper bags anyway.Excellent product and highly recommended.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2013

This is really nice. We bought 3 of them and mounted them in the cabinet above our stove as one large spice rack.It's a solid piece, sturdy, so you don't have to worry about the metal twisting out of shape. The spice jars are nice, too. We've been real happy with this all around. You can 'extend' multiple units into a large spice rack very easily, because face it, who only has 12 spices in their cabinet? We now have a 36-jar spice rack that looks like a custom install with nothing more than a piece of 1x6" scrap board painted white and 3 of these units.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2012

I've had this for a few month now and it's really very nice looking in my newly renovated kitchen! I have it sitting on my counter because I hesitate to poke holes in the wall for now. It comes with most of the spices I use regularly, I still have some other spices that I keep in the fridge (paprika for instance). The white caps that you put on to sprinkle the spice does not fit perfectly because the grooves in the bottle top come up to high to the rim. That said, I haven't had one fall off yet. I would consider buying another set if I needed one.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2014

I'm currently buying my second spice rack. I bought this originally to organize my "death cabinet" (called that because every time we would open my cabinet of baking supplies/spices things would fall out at you). This sits on the counter underneath and is great. Each jar holds almost an average size bottle of spices that's purchased from the store.I like this rack that doesn't come with spices because you can buy your own (fresher, organic, etc) and there are plenty of labels to use whatever spices you'd like.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2014

If you read the description, it says it comes with 20 glass bottles. It only comes with 12. Some reviewers stated theirs arrived broken. Mine arrived quickly and without damage. Others said they were disappointed that, when doing the water test, theirs leaked- indicating they weren't airtight. I tested 4 of the 12 containers and none of them leaked. Like many have said, the capacity is smaller than grocery store spice containers, but I'm fine with that. They look nice and are great for the price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2015

I read the reviews for this item some were bad some werent. I love this and will be getting more in the future, I read spices aren't supposed to be near heat, I have no counter space so I put mine on the wall. I have a label maker I used my own labels I just ordered 2 but will definitely be ordering more. I also love the stainless steel finish, makes it look clean &neat. One thing- you should add a tiny funnel to transfer spices. Besides that this item in my opinion is great.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2012

Not much to say. this is simply put, fantastic... It is VERY studry steel with rubber feet. It can be hung up, laid downand put in a drawer or, you can let it sit on the counter (thats what i doo cuz it looks so nice, very contemporary) it is really sturdy and heavy pretty thick gauge and that is what makes it MUCH better than others.also i like the fact that it doesnt have spices inside already beacause i like to pick each spice with scrutiny.OH btw it comes with 5 extra lid/tops/sifter (not the black lid on the jar but the one you snap on the glass to prevent your spice from pouring out) with fine holes in case the larger holes dont float your boat. also i should have mentiond first EVREY jar has a lid and sifter already includedThis thing is fantastic i would have bought a larger one if it was avalible but instead ull just buy a second.ADDED: I am now seeing this spice rack for much higher prices? I paid 24.00 total (free shipping) and it is worth that. i am very pleased however, i see it also sold for as hi as 37.00 (added shipping charge)? i think that is asking alittle too much. a large part of my favored opinion has the price taken into account as well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2021

Quality, heavyweight stainless body. Likewise sturdy spice bottles. Would highly recommend

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2021

I love this spice rack. Very compact, sturdy, stable. I have four of them, and purchased the second set of two after several years of using the first two.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2014

I was pleasantly Surprised at how nice this is. The bottles are GLASS, the material is STAINLESS STEEL. the lids are blank, but they come with pre printed stickers to place on them of all sorts of common and not common spices. it even comes with a few blank stickers so you can, with a silver sharpie that is sold separately, label your own spice bottles. We mounted ours just above the oven and it looks and performs great! It also comes with all the needed hardware to mount to the wall.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2014

I ordered two of these. They fit perfectly in the back of my cupboard and really cut the clutter of spice bottles that previously occupied that space. No more wasting time searching for the right seasoning and no more spice jars falling into the mixer bowl! They are an adequate size for most spices and I liked that there was a variety of labels, so I could customize them for the spices I use. The metal holder is very sturdy. Very pleased with the purchase!