Rubbermaid commercialthermometer 4 Pack Rubbermaid-FGTHO550-4PK

Rubbermaid commercialthermometer 4 Pack Rubbermaid-FGTHO550-4PK
Rating
Descriptions
Style:4 Pack
Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer Oven Temperature True to ensure safety and proper food preparation is required. The thermometer is made of stainless steel. The nsf-approved, its large, easy to read dial is easy to read and clear and set temperature for professional and home kitchens. Hang or stand for easy installation. This product will not shatter lenses. Read both Fahrenheit and Celsius

True oven temperature display thermometer oven safe workshop
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Part number: ‎FGTHO550
Product Dimensions: ‎16 x 11.68 x 3.81 cm; 4.54 g
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: ‎No
Size: ‎4 Pack
Style: ‎4 Pack
Number Of Pieces: ‎1
Batteries Included: ‎No
Batteries Required?: ‎No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: ‎16 x 11.7 x 3.8 cm
Byline
Brand: Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Merchant
Sold by: blacksea53
All Variant
B005KDEIZ0
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B005KDEIZ0: 4 Pack
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021

Seems to be accurate readings but has a tendency to swing a little too much make readings difficult at times.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021

?Exactly what I needed

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

This works but does not hang well where you can actually read the numbers. If you hang it on the rack it is very hard to read. If you stand it on the rack it will call through. Nothing assures it will stay in place. I dislike because I had to open the oven door each time to read the number temperature.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

I used this item in my smoker. It’s more accurate than the gauge that’s on the smoker

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

Easy to read and must be accurate because it gives me a temp that’s different than what my oven dial reads. I trust this more than my dumb oven that’s ruined cheesecakes until I had this to go by.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021

Perfect!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021

I use this in my gas grill so that I can get a more accurate temp reading. It works great.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 10, 2021

Es práctico ya que con eso confirmas la temperatura real del horno.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2021

It is easier to read than othr thermometers I have used in the past.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2021

It can’t any simpler than hanging this temperature gauge in your oven, just be sure to place it in the center of the middle rack and not on the side as I did - you’ll get a more accurate reading.