Tovolo - Sphere Ice Molding - 2 Pack
Tovolo - Sphere Ice Molding - 2 Pack
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
Descriptions
Stacks neatly to conserve space; Leak-free and won't tip in the freezer; Silicone cap; BPA free ice molds; Dishwasher safe
Makes beautiful sphere ice
Enjoy whiskey and more with this sphere ice and feel different.
Makes beautiful sphere ice
Enjoy whiskey and more with this sphere ice and feel different.
Item Model
80-9697
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 8.89 x 8.89 x 16.51 cm; 160 g
Manufacturer: Tovolo
Item model number: 80-9697
Product Dimensions: 8.89 x 8.89 x 16.51 cm; 160 g
Manufacturer: Tovolo
Item model number: 80-9697
Byline
Brand: Tovolo
Merchant
Sold by: hassen shop
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
綺麗な「まる氷」を簡単・確実に
Reviewed in Japan on November 2, 2014
サンプル写真のような「まる氷」が簡単・確実にできます。ただし、日本では少々高価。米国アマゾンでは$11弱の商品です。#米国アマゾンではとても評判が良かったので購入しました日本アマゾンが1,700円(これでも高価)ほどで販売していたのですが、購入しようとしたところ1ヶ月以上待たされた挙げ句に一方的にキャンセルされ、仕方なく米国アマゾンより個人輸入。送料込みで2400円程度でした。透明の氷ではありませんので、1,000円($10)以上の価値があるかは人それぞれ。「透明氷製氷器 氷さく」が3,500円程度なので・・・#個人輸入が簡単になったのにべらぼうな値付けをする業者もいます#某楽天には5,000円以上で販売している業者も#ご注意を
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
I love this set of 2 ice ball molds. Fill the cups and freeze, so easy, hand wash if needed. I use a Contigo travel mug on a daily basis and the balls slide right in and everything stays cold and fizzy all day. It takes at least 4 hours to freeze solid. They are so fun and work so well I keep a bucket of them in the freezer.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
Don't expect these ice molds to produce clear ice, but they do serve their purpose for making the big ice cube that I use for drinks. It doesn't melt as fast and will keep your drink ice cold.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Bought these as a Father’s Day gift and my dad loves them! Easy to clean and keeps drinks nice and cold.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
No complaints. Easy to use and clean. Durable with no cracking or shape distortion. It's a little tricky to remove the ice sometimes but overall pretty easy. Makes great looking ice for whisky or whatever your drink of choice is.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
works just like it supposed to it doesn't make a perfect sphere but still looks cool in your glass
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
As advertised
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 5, 2021
Really cool product! Whenever I would give a guest a drink with one of the ice spheres in it they automatically fell in love and asked where they could get one of them!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
I’ve only used them twice but so far. I complaints. They are easy to pop out and easy to store
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
quality product. works great. can tell they will last a while. easy to get the cubes out. more than i expected.would buy again but dont think ill have to.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
The best ice molds I've ever gotten!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
Love it, so easy to remove
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021
I use these ice balls to cool off the water for my outside cats and after I have taken my dog out, she likes to cool down by licking one in her water. I watch her so she doesn’t swallow it when it gets small but it’s a great cool down for everyone, even me. It pops right out of the form. Nice conversation piece!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 3, 2021
Okay, so it's not forever, but the huge round ice cubes produced are awesome!I have a larger metal container that I use for water because it has a straw. It is not of great quality like Contigo cups, so I ordered these molds to make robust ice to keep my water colder for longer. They are easy to make and they are perfectly round!These will not disappoint :)
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021
These are Great!