Product specifications ● Capacity: 1l Product Details Anti water bottle. Bottled instead, and make you more eco-friendly, want to create "carry" Anti Bottle Cold and make you more convenient and stylish. Why would you think ヴxeipa- are born. Folded up size and light weight for easy carry. They can be used over and over again for extra durability. Eco Friendly and Fun yet secure and fashionable look. Why would you agree to meet with a novelty item, it is "3-way par Anti bottles". This will be your water bottle and water bottle and are different, eco-friendly new style carrying larger bulkier. ヴxeipa- is a novel ideas for lots of jammed items. ◆ Can be used repeatedly Reusable Excellent durability and safety of the 3 layers are crafted from plastic layer, can be used over and over again. BPA free (Bisphenol A) are not using any product. ◆ Foldabel Foldable There is a insert when it can be, can be rolled or folded flat lay flat when empty. Anywhere you go, even when used in easy to carry anywhere. ◆ washable washable Remove the cap and carabiner, Dishwasher safe and easy to clean with itself to be able to. ◆ Freezable that can be frozen You can drink cold for a long time it can be also be used as ice pack to freeze the next year.
Vapur Eclipse 1L Collapsible Water Bottle (Night Blue)
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2019
I really loved this bottle and it travels well. But just after 2 months it started leaking at the top, so I'll be throwing this away because it gets everything wet, obviously! If it didn't leak, I would've purchased more.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2015
I like these bottles a lot but their fatal flaw is just below the neck The skin of the bottle always breaks there. They break there too soon for 12 bucks a piece.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019
The carabener comes off easily and I lost the bottle as a result!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2015
Great invention, Love it! Super high quality and lightweight. We use these only now instead of our stainless steel bottles. Probably going to buy some more.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2015
I really enjoyed using this water bottle over the past few summer months in Spain, where having a convenient, collapsible water bottle was quite an advantage.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2014
Such a handy item to have when walking about, either locally or abroad. Rolls up easily for storage. Easy to clean. HIghly recommend if you don't want to depend on plastic water bottles....
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2015
Great design for easy carrying. I keep it in a "go bag" I use when I need to be able to grab it and run because it takes up so little space.i had been wanting one for a while glad I finally got it because it's been invaluable. Arrived on time in perfect condition.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2014
Love this thing. Easy to carry around, easy to fit in a bag. Doesn't fit into a car cupholder as easily, but still fits. Looks great and it's fun to squish when about 3/4 full!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2016
I love this water bottle. They do wear out, a leek will start to form in the bottom in about 4 months if you use a lot. But I just replace it, I really like it.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020
Its great
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019
Cheap plastic. Leaks from the top and does not hold a seal. I do not recommend this product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2016
I bought this bottle 2 months ago and I've been using it religiously since. I love the convenience of it and it has been with me from running errands to hikes. Unfortunately, my bottle already has a small rip at the top- and as a result, I no longer can place my bottle in my bag as it will spill. I hope I received a faulty bottle. I plan on repurchasing it again and I hope it will last longer than 2 months.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2016
Bag feels a bit stiffer than I was expecting and wrinkles when rolled. I am concerned this may damage the bottle and reduce it's life.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2019
Product came on time but came with a small hole in the top of the seal that drips considerably whenever held sideways or upside down, making it unusable. Otherwise a good product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2014
I use this daily. It is so durable and flexible. I throw it in my work bag where it stays relatively flat like one of my books. The drinking spout is one of the best I've encountered, it delivers a smooth stream, but the cap is so hardy that I have no fear of leaks. The best part is, when I finish my water for the day I can just roll it up into this tiny thing, and forget about. My other travel bottles took up so much space I usually took them out of my bag in frustration and consequently lost them. I love this bottle.
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。
〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。
<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。