10 in (25.4 cm) Circle Designs for your cakes. Decorations to make, using this and extremely portable and very convenient.
Pack of 8
Diameter is 305 mm
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2014
I bake a lot and often bring baked goods to events. Therefore, it's nice to have a disposable, presentable option to carry the cake, which is where these cake circles come in. I appreciate the sturdiness of these boards - I make big heavy cakes. Reliable product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2014
I bake a lot and often bring baked goods to events. Therefore, it's nice to have a disposable, presentable option to carry the cake, which is where these cake circles come in. I appreciate the sturdiness of these boards - I make big heavy cakes. Reliable product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2012
I will never figure out what made me think about going online for this product. I hadn't been able to findthese in years. Stores weren't carrying them. Amazon is amazing for just this kind of problem. I couldn't possibly be happier with the product, nor the experience. They arrived almost instantly---much ahead ofschedule. I am so very tickled to have them in my possession again. If you bake cakes for giving, this isthe perfect solution for never having to worry about getting your plate back. Also, if the receiver is smart,they will be thrilled to have the plate for their next cake giveaway. This vendor was a joy to deal with.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2012
I will never figure out what made me think about going online for this product. I hadn't been able to findthese in years. Stores weren't carrying them. Amazon is amazing for just this kind of problem. I couldn't possibly be happier with the product, nor the experience. They arrived almost instantly---much ahead ofschedule. I am so very tickled to have them in my possession again. If you bake cakes for giving, this isthe perfect solution for never having to worry about getting your plate back. Also, if the receiver is smart,they will be thrilled to have the plate for their next cake giveaway. This vendor was a joy to deal with.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2012
i ordered these as i had to make 6 pavlovas for a recent family gathering and they were just passable.i put the pavlovas on these disks and then into cake boxes but when decorated there wasnt enough strength so handling was done with great care. if you need a cake board for a heavier cake .eg. black forrest, cheesecake or any other heavy cake then i wouldnt recommend these unless you are willing to use most of the pack on one cake. buy a proper board or get a strong fruit box (usually strong for shipping) from your local fruit shop and cut it, money saved and a strong base for your cake.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2012
i ordered these as i had to make 6 pavlovas for a recent family gathering and they were just passable.i put the pavlovas on these disks and then into cake boxes but when decorated there wasnt enough strength so handling was done with great care. if you need a cake board for a heavier cake .eg. black forrest, cheesecake or any other heavy cake then i wouldnt recommend these unless you are willing to use most of the pack on one cake. buy a proper board or get a strong fruit box (usually strong for shipping) from your local fruit shop and cut it, money saved and a strong base for your cake.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 28, 2014
Perfect for layer cake I used it for. Have used them both covered in foil, as it suggests on the pack, and without any cover which also worked fine. Also, I needed slightly smaller ones for upper layers, so I just cut these down, which worked perfectly. Will definitely order again.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 28, 2014
Perfect for layer cake I used it for. Have used them both covered in foil, as it suggests on the pack, and without any cover which also worked fine. Also, I needed slightly smaller ones for upper layers, so I just cut these down, which worked perfectly. Will definitely order again.
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 20, 2019
Very helpful boards for dowelling cakes. Would purchase again
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 20, 2019
Very helpful boards for dowelling cakes. Would purchase again
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 7, 2019
Very very fragile.... Very expensive for the quality they have
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 7, 2019
Very very fragile.... Very expensive for the quality they have
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2015
As good as expected
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2015
As good as expected
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 31, 2016
Great love them